CURATORIAL AND MARKETING INTERN
Unity Lutheran Church & Community Center’s will provide a hands-on opportunity to
learn about marketing and curating various exhibits at The Gallery at Unity.
The Intern will be part of the ArtsWorks Team who create and collaborate on each new
show. We are all volunteers and artists, passionate about bringing new dimensions of
beauty and meaning to our worshiping community and the neighborhood.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Curate and Co-Plan all Gallery exhibits
· Provide creative recommendations for communicating the exhibit in house and to the
neighborhood, including social media and website
· Help ArtsWorks Team as able to set-up and pack-up exhibits and events
· Keep Journal of responsibilities and reflections
· Analyze and review each exhibit and celebrate with ArtsWorks Team
· Other duties, as assigned
· Experience in one or more of the visual arts
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work well in collaborative group setting
· Willing to take initiative on projects and suggest innovative solutions
· Experience with MS Office and social media applications
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to the email
No phone calls please.