We are currently accepting resumes for a Marketing internship position with our organization for the Fall of 2018. The Marketing Intern will receive a comprehensive overview of marketing for a non-profit performing arts organizations. The position is unpaid; however includes hands-on education, one-on-one mentoring with senior staff members and assistance in receiving academic credit (if available).
- Assemble and distribute promotional materials
- Assist Box Office Manager with ticketing and database management
- Assist Marketing Associate with social media and general website maintenance through WordPress
- Assist Marketing Director with e-blast design and implementation through MailChimp
- Opportunities for copywriting and content creation including images, video, etc
- Assist the Marketing Director and Marketing Associate with implementing marketing strategies